At DeVere Home Performance, we offer concrete raising, an affordable, quick, and environmentally friendly solution for fixing your sunken concrete. The process of concrete raising is straightforward and simple:
- Drill: Holes the size of a dime are strategically drilled around the areas where the concrete has sunk and requires lifting.
- Pump: Polyurethane foam is injected into the holes where it expands and fills in the uneven space under the slab.
- Patch: The holes are patched with new cement.
Our concrete raising services will remove trip hazards, create standard steps, re-pitch slabs for proper drainage, stabilize slabs that move and support slabs after washout.
Other concrete raising benefits include:
- Cost Effectiveness: Concrete raising is about half the cost of replacing concrete
- Time: The entire process takes about two hours and is ready to use immediately
- Clean Work Environment: There is no concrete or grout splatter, no wash down needed and no heavy equipment to drive through your prized landscaping
- Smaller Holes: The holes used in concrete raising are only the size of a dime (5/8”) and there are far fewer holes drilled than with traditional mud jacking
- Long-lasting: The polyurethane foam will never lose density and is a lightweight, permanent material
Concrete raising is ideal for lifting: