At DeVere Home Performance, we offer concrete raising and leveling, a quick and environmentally friendly solution for fixing your sunken concrete. The process of raising concrete slabs is straightforward and simple:
- Drill: Holes the size of a dime are strategically drilled around the areas where your concrete has sunk and requires lifting.
- Pump: Polyurethane concrete raising foam is injected into the holes where it expands and fills in the uneven space under the slab.
- Patch: The holes are patched with new cement.
Benefits of Concrete Raising
Our expert concrete raising services will remove trip hazards, create standard steps, re-pitch slabs for proper drainage, stabilize slabs that move, and support slabs after washout. As a result, not only will your home’s concrete areas be lifted and repaired but your spirits will be lifted as well when you see the results.
Creating a safer and more stable concrete surface is a huge benefit of undergoing concrete raising, but there are many other benefits to enjoy including:
- Cost Effectiveness: The cost of raising concrete is about half the cost of replacing concrete, making it a viable option for many homeowners.
- Time: The entire process of raising a concrete slab takes about two hours and is ready to use immediately. Your home will be party ready in no time.
- Clean Work Environment: There is no concrete or grout splatter, no wash down needed, and no heavy equipment to drive through your prized landscaping. Your flowers and bushes will thank you.
- Smaller Holes: The holes used in raising concrete slabs are only the size of a dime (5/8”) and there are far fewer holes drilled than with traditional mud jacking, making it a convenient and hassle-free choice.
- Long-lasting: The polyurethane concrete raising foam will never lose density and is a lightweight, permanent material. You can fix it and forget it.
Where to Use Concrete Raising
Unsure of all the places inside and outside your home where you can utilize concrete raising? Here are some ideas. Concrete raising is ideal for lifting: