Multifamily Weatherization in Baltimore, MD
The majority of multifamily buildings in Baltimore, MD lack energy efficiency. Even newer multifamily buildings can benefit from weatherization to reduce energy bills in tenant units and in common space, helping to reduce operating expenses through lower monthly energy bills. In addition, weatherization services including insulation upgrades can reduce noise transfer throughout the building.
Our team is experienced in weatherizing multifamily buildings and improving energy efficiency. Our insulation team provides expert multifamily weatherization services to building owners and managers in Baltimore and throughout Maryland.
We customize services for each project.
These services can include:
- Installing new insulation or upgrading existing insulation in the attic, walls, between floors, around pipes, and any other necessary areas.
- Sealing air leaks throughout the building envelope to reduce air infiltration.
- Sealing around light fixtures to prevent interior air from leaking into the attic or the space between floors.
- Sealing air ducts to prevent conditioned air from escaping before reaching its intended space or from leaking into common areas.
- Installing proper ventilation to protect the space from the effects of condensation.
- Minimizing noise transfer by dense packing insulation in walls between units.
Contact us to learn how increasing the energy efficiency of your multifamily building can reduce monthly operating expenses.